The Composite Door is fast becoming the preferred option to the conventional PVCu residential sash and panel door.
Visibly offering a more authentic solution with their grained and coloured skins being a popular option. They are more durable and stronger with no cracking warping or twisting. Our brochure offers a huge range of door designs and glass options.
Using Door-Stop slabs which are the UK’s favourite option for GRP Composite Door slabs. Confidence comes from knowing Door-Stop supply over a hundred thousand slabs to the UK market every year.
The Door-Stop 44.5mm composite door was tested in comparison with a 48mm solid timber core composite door and a 44mm timber panelled door.
The photos show the thermal efficiency of each of the doors. Dark blues indicate lower heat loss. Reds and greens indicate higher heat loss. The lower the score the more thermally efficient the door is.
The insulated core is made up of a high density CFC-free PV foam which is environmentally friendly with a Global Warming Potential of less than five and an Ozone Depletion Score of zero. The product installed far exceeds the requirements of Approved Document L of the Building Regulations.
- Door-Stop GRP 44mm Door
- Door-Stop concealed fix-glazing cassettes (no unsightly grommets)
- Yale Door Locks
- Fab & Fix suited furniture
- Stormguard doc ‘M’ thresh
- Wood effect finish available in 7 different colours
- All Composite doors delivered in protective packaging
- Six times better insulation to that of timber
- Yale 3 star cylinders and Lockmaster door locks with 5 keys as standard
- 56mm PVCu thresh
- 44mm rebated aluminium thresh
- Suited furniture in six different finishes
- Composite side panels