Casement windows remain the most popular, practical and versatile solution for replacement windows and because each window is tailor-made for your home, you can be as creative as you like in the design.
Casement windows can be locked in a night vent position for ventilation. You can also choose to have restricted hinge openings to keep the children safe. 'Easy-clean' openings on casement windows come as standard on all side opening windows. This makes the cleaning a little bit easier in those harder to reach places!
In addition to being low maintenance, casement windows reduce unwanted outside noise and offer a draught free, energy efficient solution.
- System 10 or Rustique 70mm Profiles (see wall charts)
- White, Rosewood, Cherry, Rosewood on White & Cherry on White
- Energy rated 'A' or 'B'
- Standard or large outer-frame (no cost option)
- Internally beaded with a choice of sculptured or bevelled bead
- Single leg bead with mitred or over-scribed finish for fitter’s preference
- 28mm glazing
- Sight-line PCE gaskets
- Maco rail locking
- Fire Escape & Easi-clean hinges to all side hung sashes
- White push button, key locking cranked handles
- Suited hardware with a choice of 6 colours
- Restrictor Hinges
- Trickle Vents
- Folding Cam Handles (for out of reach applications)
- Authentic Bar
- Wrap around locking for large top hung sashes
- French Windows
- Run through Sash Horns (Rustique only)