We regularly provide information to our customers in the form of a newsletter. This includes information about new products, ways you can help us and ways in which we can help you.
Order & Quotation Forms
We have a range of order forms that have been uniquely designed to make sure the right information is being supplied for a quick and easy process flow. The order forms are constantly updated to make sure that all of the current options are available which in turn help you to remember which options need to be highlighted. Each order goes through three processors where it is checked at each stage for technical information and complete accuracy.
We aim to acknowledge orders in 24 hours by fax or e-mail where you will receive a detailed costing and a confirmed delivery date. We constantly review the ordering procedures to eradicate any issues that may arise as a fast and efficient service is vital to our customers needs.
When your order hits our factory floor each operative will check the previous stations work ensuring quality is maintained throughout the process flow.
- Casement Windows
- Casement Windows (Security Version)
- Tilt & Turn Windows
- Vertical Sliding Windows
- Resi/French Doors
- Composite Doors (Simple Version)
- Composite Doors (Flagged Frame Version)
- Patio Doors (Inline and Tilt & Slide)
- Bay/Bow/Flag/Conservatory Frames
- Bay/Bow/Flag/Conservatory Frames (Security Version)
- BiFold Doors
- Conservatory Roof
- Additional Items
- Glass Only
- Triple Glazed - Casement
- Triple Glazed - Door
- Triple Glazed - Tilt Turn
- Triple Glazed - Bay Flag Cons
- Triple Glazed - Composite Door Bay Bow Flag
- Triple Glazed - Bifolds
- Triple Glazed - Security Casement
- Triple Glazed - Security Bay Bow Flag
We have a wide range of instructional guides to help with popular fitting and survey questions. We are adding to this area all the time and would welcome feedback if you need additional documentation made available.
- Survey, Fitting and Maintenance Information
- Aluminium BiFold Installation Guide
- Aluminium BiFold Operation Guide
- Aluminium BiFold Maintenance Guide
- Technical Drawings
- Casement Windows
- Operation of our EZ90 Fire Escape Hinge (video)
- Operation of our EZ90 Fire Escape Hinge (document)
- How to fit a frame with a dummy sash, and how to release once fitted
- Residential and French Doors
- Conservatory Roofs
Marketing Support – The Definitive Collection
In an oversubscribed market place where too many installers are fighting for the same shrinking business something has to give. Put yourself in the strongest position possible by choosing The Definitive Collection as a sale support package like no other. This fresh and current marketing support package is full of detail to fill your customer with confidence that they are choosing the right products for them.
The Definitive Collection is first and foremost a brand that has been created and developed to represent the quality and consistency of the products within our range. Exclusive to SWC customers the marketing support is detailed and informative while offering a true representation of the quality and choice within the extensive range. The Definitive Collection is growing rapidly in popularity as the brand identifies with the homeowners needs, indulging their own creativity, imagination and desire. The Definitive collection is certainly vast and impressive and is designed to support, compliment, and enhance your company’s presentation with a reason to buy for that all-important sale.
For a full information pack call now on 01723 582 666.