SWC is always on the lookout for new talent to help progress the industry and provide the customer a high standard of service. If you are interested in working with us, please browse the currently advertised jobs below, or download our application form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
SWC are looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Production Engineer to complement a small team of engineers. 40 hours: Mon-Fri: Day shift.
Reporting to the Head of Technical & Engineering, you will be responsible for carrying out effective planned, preventative and reactive engineering maintenance works in order to achieve plant reliability, performance, product quality and safety. Principle responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Pre-planned and reactive engineering maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair of equipment ranging from CNC Machining Centres to small hand tools encompassing electrical, pneumatic and mechanical skills.
- Provide efficient responses and solutions to minimise downtime whilst maintaining quality and productivity.
- Some machinery and associated supplies installation.
- Maintenance of the site services.
This role will suit a flexible, logical and experienced engineer with the following qualifications / skills:
- Apprenticeship served in an Engineering discipline (ideally electrically biased).
- Multi Skilled in two disciplines.
- Electrical, Pneumatic & Mechanical fault finding & rectification.
- Good English, Maths and Science grades.
Informal enquiries welcome, please contact Michelle Forbes HR Manager or, if you would like to submit an application please download an application form and return to email@example.com
Sales Office - Quotations & Sales Order Processor
Due to expansion in the office, we are seeking to appoint an additional Sales Order Processor to the team. The role involves doing quotes and processing orders for windows, doors, & conservatory roofs. You need to have good customer service skills, good computer skills & be able to work accurately. An interest in technical information would also assist although full training will be given.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity download an application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org